Become an Affiliate
SER National’s affiliate network is expanding! We’re always on the lookout for exceptional community-based organizations to join our familia.
Organizations interested in becoming part of our network are required to complete a pre-application survey and an application package, which includes a request for documents. Once an organization submits a complete application package, SER National conducts a site visit, and applicant organizations are assessed in the following categories:
- Latino focus
SER National staff then makes a recommendation regarding approval to its board of directors, which meets in May and November to review affiliate applications.
If you think your organization has what it takes to become a part of the SER National family, complete the form below to request more information and receive a copy of our pre-affiliation application.
SER Affiliates Receive These Benefits:
Administrative And Financial Processes Support
- Software training and implementation
- Training and ongoing support for fiscal and administrative staff
- Budget analysis tools
Marketing And Outreach Assistance
- Marketing plan
- Targeted marketing materials, including a personalized website
- Local and national media exposureSupport for fundraising events and local activities
- Announcements about and priority consideration for funding opportunities
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Grant writing assistance and inclusion in national grants
- Support for new programming, including best practice models
- Executive training
- Board of directors training
- Assistance developing a strategic plan