Congratulations Raul Font from the Latino Community Development Agency
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Journal Record has released its list of the 2020 Oklahoma’s Most Admired CEOs & Financial Stewardship Award honorees.
The 24 Most Admired CEO honorees, as well as four financial stewardship award honorees, will be recognized April 27 at The Journal Record’s 11th annual Oklahoma’s Most Admired CEOs & Financial Stewardship Awards event at the Skirvin Hilton Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City.
CEOs and CFOs will be recognized in three categories – public company, private company and nonprofit. An overall winner will be selected from each category and announced at this year’s event. Four of this year’s honorees will be inducted into the program’s Chain of Distinction, an honor reserved for three-time honorees. Those include Stacy Eads, Vahid Farzaneh, Sean Kouplen and Brad Poarch.
For the third year in a row, a Legacy Award will also be presented at the event to honor a president, CEO, chairperson or other prominent leader in business. The award recognizes lifetime achievement in leadership and honors individuals who are leaving a legacy through their work in Oklahoma.
All honorees will be profiled in a keepsake magazine that will serve as the program for the event and inserted into The Journal Record on April 28.
“It’s important we celebrate the achievements and outstanding leadership of the state’s leading CEOs,” said Russell Ray, editor of The Journal Record. “In addition to being captains of our most important industries, they are leaders in the state’s philanthropic efforts and architects of economic development.”
This year’s event partners are Cox Business and UMB Bank. Cigna is the video partner.
What follows is a list of the 2020 CEO honorees.
Brenda Jones Barwick, Jones PR
- Derek Blackshare, Blackshare Environmental Solutions
- Kyle Brownlee, Wymer Brownlee Wealth Strategies
- Richard Cook, Claims Management Resources
- Amy Downs, Allegiance Credit Union
- Stacy Eads Stacy, Eads LLC
- Vahid Farzaneh, Freestyle Creative
- Raul Font, Latino Community Development Agency
- Leigh Goodson, Tulsa Community College
- Dee Hays, Excellence Engineering LLC
- Lindsay Jordan, Write On Fundraising
- Sean Kouplen, Regent Bank
- Kitt Letcher, Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma
- Jennifer Lickteig, TBS Factoring
- John Lindsay, Helmerich & Payne
- Susan Lobsinger, Lobdock Impairment Detection
- Donna Miller, Purse Power Inc.
- David Nimmo, Chickasaw Nation Industries
- Brad Poarch, Cory’s AV
- Timila Rother, Crowe & Dunlevy
- Richie Splitt, Norman Regional Health System
- Pamela Timmons, Good Shepherd Clinic
- Matt Williamson, Clevyr Inc.
- Brian Wilson, Innovative Capital Management
The CFOs to be honored this year include:
- John Hart, Continental Resources
- Jeff Hendrix, 180 Medical
- Ken Hopkins, Norman Regional Health System
- Steve Lobsinger, Lobdock Impairment Detection