Is to empower our community to lead healthy and comfortable lives with access to health care; safe, affordable housing; opportunities for education; and the leadership skills to eliminate disparities. To accomplish this mission, El Sol’s goal is to provide culturally and linguistically competent services that promote and maintain the well-being of the community.
Is for the educational needs of San Bernardino and Riverside County Latino residents to be met. Through obtainment of educational knowledge. “Latino community members will reach personal empowerment to move towards self-sufficiency and contribute to their community’s well being.”
In addition from serving the under-served Latino community, we announce that El Sol is now implementing Community Health Workers in the African American (AAMHC), Asian American, and Native American communities.
- Care Partners
- Healthy Children and Resilient Families
- Jump Start
- Build Health Challenge
- Parent Child Home Program (PCHP)
- Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters (HIPPY)
- Home Visitation Expectant Mothers Program
- Positive Parenting Program (Triple P)
- Mothers and Babies
- Mental Health
- Medical Program
- Asthma Program
- Clinical Community Health Worker Initiative