RFP: Multifunction Copier/Scanner/Printer Lease and Managed Print Services
SER-Jobs for Progress National, Inc.®
Cultivating America’s Greatest Resource: People
100 East Royal Lane Suite 130 • Irving, Texas 75039
Request for Proposal: Multifunction Copier/Scanner/Printer Lease and Managed Print Services
Date of Commencement: June 26, 2017
Date of Completion: June 30, 2017
Released: May 1, 2017
Deadline for Responses: June 5, 2017
Inquiries and proposals should be directed to:
Keith A. Overton, CPA, CF
p: 469-549-3657 | f: 469-549-3687
A. Purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP)
SER-Jobs for Progress National, Inc. (SER) is presently seeking competitive bids from vendors able to provide MULTIFUNCTION COPIERS and MANAGED PRINT SERVICES.
B. Who May Respond
Vendors providing Multifunction Copiers and Managed Print Services may apply.
C. Services Solicited in this RFP
We are seeking a thirty-six (36) month lease with the capability to be awarded annually over the period commencing on or about June 26, 2017. A service agreement, priced separately, should be considered in the winning bid. Approximate total number of copiers included in this request are not to exceed twenty-one (22). During negotiation this copier number may increase or decrease at the discretion of SER-National.
The winning bidder should be able to deliver to our locations the following or similar models with comparable capabilities:
- Ricoh Aficio MP C4503 (1)
- Ricoh Aficio MP C2551 (2)
- Ricoh Aficio MP 301SPF (19)
Minimum requirements for all desktop multifunction copier/scanner/printer/fax machines:
- Must be from the same manufacturer and operate in a manner similar to one another.
- Shall be capable of producing double-sided prints/copies.
- Rated at a speed of 30 prints per minute (ppm) and faster are required to have the capability of printing on stock ranging from 20 lb. Bond to 110 lb. index, on sizes letter (8 ½ x 11), legal (8 ½ x 14) and ledger (11 x 17).
- Shall have an automated stapling system, capable of stapling a minimum of 20 sheets of 20 lb. paper.
- Shall have full offset stacking and finishing (stapling only) capabilities.
- Shall possess an automated document feeder, with a minimum capacity of 50 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper.
- Shall be capable of enlarging documents in preset increments to a minimum of 200%.
- Shall be capable of reducing documents in preset increments to a minimum of 64%.
- Shall have zoom capabilities from 64% to 200%.
- Shall be capable of scanning. Identify whether or not scanning is an optional feature and delineate all functions of this feature. If optional, identify all costs (i.e. equipment, software, installation, etc.) and technical requirements necessary to the operation of this feature. Identify all formats available (e.g. PDF, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- High volume multifunction devices in should be able to have Job Accounting to monitor usage.