Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or in one of the following NBC or Telemundo markets: Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, El Paso, Los Angeles, McAllen (TX.), New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, and Washington, D.C. Please enter zip code below to confirm eligibility
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2019-2020 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
Comcast NBCUniversal anticipates awarding over 800 scholarships for the 2019 – 2020 school year. If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a $2,500 award. Furthermore, a select number of awardees will be chosen as recipients of a Founder’s Award. These scholarship winners will receive awards in excess of $2,500.
Employees of Comcast NBCUniversal, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their children and other family members are ineligible to receive an award.