Nominations for the Comcast Leaders and Achievers® Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. This program is a nomination-based award and only one student per school may be nominated by their principal or guidance counselor. The Comcast Leaders…
and Achievers® Scholarship Program, funded through the Comcast Foundation, recognizes high school seniors from Comcast communities for their commitment to community service, academics, and demonstrated leadership. To acknowledge these accomplishments, recipients of the award will receive a one-time grant of $1,000.
Comcast is a media and technology company, and the owner of Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. While we are a global corporation, we will always be a local company. We strive to strengthen local neighborhoods and communities because we recognize that being an active part of these communities is an integral part of our success, and our company culture is enriched by this diverse environment. We also seek strong connections with these communities because our employees live, work, and raise their families everywhere that we provide service. Comcast is committed to diversity – in our employment practices, our purchasing decisions, our programming and our community investment. Last year, more than 1,000 scholarships were awarded to diverse students.
- Full-time high school senior currently enrolled at a high school within a Comcast Community.
- Student grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Student demonstrates leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences.
- Student shows a strong commitment to and involvement in community service.
- Student plans to attend an accredited, nonprofit college, university, or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- Student will need to verify nomination by entering the Comcast School Code (CSC), provided by the principal or guidance counselor.
- Student will need to complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the media release included as part of the scholarship acceptance form. If the nominee is not over the age of eighteen, the parent/guardian must complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the media release included as part of the scholarship acceptance form.
All scholarship materials must be received from the nominated student by November 30th, 2017 in order to be considered. To determine program eligibility and to request nomination access, please contact International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. at Comcast@applyists.com or at (855) 670-4787.